Recent content by kyegras1

  1. K

    Was Travis Perry the Victim of His own Hardearned Success

    I’m so glad you weren’t around when Farmer, Pelphrey and Feldhaus came through. I’m sure you would have felt the same about them as underclassmen.
  2. K

    Austin Sperry From Breathitt County. Does Pope Offer?

    I think he’s going to IU Indianapolis
  3. K

    Mark Pope first coach in 37 years to lose to Auburn at home. Maybe he doesn’t understand the assignment.

    So I guess Coach Hall didn’t understand the assignment either. What a moron you are!!!
  4. K

    Can Fans Enter the Portal Too?

    This board could be a lot more enjoyable next year with all the Sunshine fans bitching on some other teams site
  5. K

    Why are some here so terrified of Mitch

    Count me as one of the ones who has a hard time comprehending
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears