Recent content by kycatfan62

  1. K

    Pope answers about GM in today’s questions

    It doesn't matter what he says or does or who he gets, Pope will be gone next year! This will be a horrible embarrassing season, The man can't coach or recruit, nice guys finish last! Attack me I don't care its true, yes I'm a long time Catfan , but I also know basketball well!
  2. K

    Do you want Oweh back for 5th Year?

    Yes, the way Pope recruits Oweh would the best player we would have again next season.
  3. K

    I trust Pope

    Exactly!
  4. K

    I trust Pope

    🤣
  5. K

    Noah is back

    This his 3rd year to go to work, if he had a regular job he would've been fired by now😂
  6. K

    Why are players signing with schools from the portal off the rip, while we're wining and dining players?

    I'm not a fan of Calipari,but the big time coaches goes to visit more than Zoom!
  7. K

    Why are players signing with schools from the portal off the rip, while we're wining and dining players?

    Our Coach can't communicate with players. 1 more year of this nonsense 🙄
  8. K

    Replacing the Laettner shot?

    That will be Buried!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters