Recent content by KYace83

  1. K

    NC State 31 Louisville 28

    Does anyone know if Bourbon and Beyond was going on in Raleigh?
  2. K

    South Carolina favored by 3 1/2

    This guy is an absolute moron. Definitely not a real fan.
  3. K

    Wake Forest 30 Louisville 27

    I wonder if the playoff committee will take Bourbon and Beyond into consideration when deciding on Louisville?
  4. K

    Texas A&M

    I don’t think they are any good, not trying to diminish what we did because that was so huge for this program but the reality is that team has some issues.
  5. K

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    I can’t imagine taking myself serious and being an A&M fan. The Yell leader thing is the weirdest thing in sports.
  6. K

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    I normally just block Anon posters but this is a great post. Today was obviously not great but people are losing their minds over what was probably the most likely result.
  7. K

    Jackson Burke (football)

    Ganaway was out and he is a super dynamic player. If he plays then I would be shocked if Owensboro gets shut out but there is no doubt that this game is still close to if not certainly a running clock.
  8. K

    Jackson Burke (football)

    Trinity is the best team but CAL isn’t far behind. I think there is another small gap to Boyle and then the rest of the state is way behind that. Watching what Burke did to Owensboro was impressive. That was an Owensboro team that I thought could play with just about anyone and they looked slow...
  9. K

    FB: FOOTBALL CAMP, POSITION BATTLES, AND UNDER 25 DAYS TO KICKOFF!!!

    That reminded me a lot of this board when it comes to football.
  10. K

    Skubal to Dodgers

    My only hope is that this is such a bad look for baseball that both sides, really just the mlbpa, realize that this is not a good or sustainable model. Public perception on this gonna be really bad so maybe that will force a deal.
  11. K

    World Cup Thread

    I think you are seeing football start to take away from everything in this country. I love football but, like you said, I watch kids who will be role players on a football team quit playing baseball when they could earn scholarships just because the “football machine” is so powerful here.
  12. K

    Owensboro Catholic class of 27 QB Dre'Mail Carothers commits to Louisville FB

    All jokes aside he is a really good kid with a ton of talent. The only thing that will hold him back is the grit and toughness you have to have to be successful at the next level.
  13. K

    Milan to UK?

    That seems very specific, are you an insider?
  14. K

    KSBAR is Closing

    This is what people never understand. I was in Lexington for work and went there on a Wednesday night when no big games were being played and I think there were 4 people in there. The food was good but it’s just not a sustainable model.
  15. K

    OT: Range of the Cotton Mouth in Kentucky

    I know for sure they are at lake Malone. I have heard quite a few stories about them there. I go to rough river a lot and have never seen them there but I don’t know if that’s just luck.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set