Recent content by kwhdmd

  1. K

    UK center vs Edey

    Prime Boogie would put him in a blender!
  2. K

    The age old question ...again

    DirecTV Stream if you are also a baseball fan.
  3. K

    How the Cal Era ends...

    The portal could be our saving grace. Whenever Cal leaves I assumed we would have at least one really bad season. The right hire could prevent that.
  4. K

    Just watched Coach John Welch preview the Missouri game on KSR...Was very impressed

    Watching now. Agree he seems to be just what the doctor ordered for our program.
  5. K

    Kyle Tucker's recent 'inside info' on Quaintance . LOL.

    KT blocked me telepathically the moment I clicked on this thread.
  6. K

    Issel and Louie on ESPN Radio

    Call letters?
  7. K

    Who's Your All-Injury UK Team?

    How about Richard "Master Blaster" Madison?
  8. K

    L. Vaught saying Reed is gonna thrive this season

    Larry continues to age, but the high school senior girls he enjoys reporting on stay the same age!
  9. K

    Ambassador Cal ain’t happening...(Kyle Tucker)

    This is a guy who reuses disposable sandwich containers. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He is going to want every penny owed to him, and I don't blame him there.
  10. K

    What was your favorite season as a Wildcat fan?

    2011-12 I followed that team across the country. MKG is in my top 5 All-Time favorite Cats. Only Final 4 I've attended and it was epic!
  11. K

    Man, is it at the point...

    Making Brad the coach-in-waiting is the only way for Mitch to show he's 100% behind Cal.
  12. K

    Sharpe leaves NBA combine

    Hope he gets picked by Siberia, I mean Sacramento.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets