Recent content by kvboyle912

  1. K

    Upset Alert? MC 17 Loyola 12 F

    I'm going to jump in here.....I never do this, and probably will regret it immediately, but I don't see how you jump to the conclusion that Holecek et al. got outcoached based on those in-game decisions. The decision to go for it on 4th down early in the game rather than take the easy 3...
  2. K

    LA-LWE

    Thanks for the kind words LaGuy. I’m very proud to call him my son, and while I’d like to think I have had a hand in the great young man he is becoming, I also know that he is a product of the many fine coaches that have molded him into the player and person he is, which of course includes you...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida