Recent content by KurtWarner

  1. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    What was made up in that video. I'm a cc fan, I'm not embarrassed. Why should we be embarrassed
  2. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Wdsmhawk thinks this is funny for some reason, I don't get it
  3. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    They won't
  4. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Aja"s a clown. Have to wonder if it wasn't a white guy who pointed if she would have reacted the same way. I've heard she has a problem with white people
  5. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I didn't watch the game but I don’t care for aja Wilson. She has quite the victim attitude
  6. K

    Did we get a commitment today?

    🤷‍♀️
  7. K

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    If you don't throw the ball down field some it's going to be tough running it. They did the last drive only because they had to...and it turned out pretty well. Kirk is afraid to when he doesn’t have to and the running game and whole offense suffers because of it
  8. K

    2027 Recruiting

    Who are we talkin?
  9. K

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Pretty sure kirk never even thought of a hail mary
  10. K

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Isu getting crushed by Utah. So much for them being that great
  11. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Amen!! Just use a regular damn basketball. But not the junk Wilson ball either. Leather Spalding please
  12. K

    LJ Phillips is back

    I'd love to see McNeil and X have some success against a Michigan defense
  13. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Legend (only in his mind) was wondering what had happened to you when you weren't posting. Think he missed you :unsure:
  14. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Dang hope something didn't happen to him. That's unusual
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4