Recent content by ktirko

  1. K

    Official PSU - Clemson '25 Pinstripe Bowl game thread

    I think some of the better refs opted out
  2. K

    I've said it before...and I'll say it again and again....

    New High energy/hype instrumental …. 60 second intro to the song Drone-Nodrone by the Cure from their recent album … give it a listen …
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class