Recent content by KT34

  1. K

    Curious about head coach when you became a fan

    Rupp. Junior year of Issel, Casey and Pratt.
  2. K

    These announcers are a breath of fresh air

    Scott got on my nerves with all the cliches, but was better than most. I thought Hendrix did great in the game against Texas.
  3. K

    MO D Appreciation Thread

    Mo made some winning plays, and that hasn't been happening.
  4. K

    Who's gonna guard Wilson from UNC

    Trimble broke a bone in his arm, when a weight machine fell on him. He is expected to return this season, but won't play against the Cats.
  5. K

    Is Ralphdaltonfan on this board now?

    Losing Ralphdaltonfan is a huge loss for this site.
  6. K

    Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

    Yes, they do
  7. K

    How many knew Rupp accepted the Duke job after he retired?

    I was in high school at the time also (AHS 74). I remember signing a petition to keep Rupp.
  8. K

    Reed bailey sea of blue

    Branham said that Sean Miller and Baileys dad were teammates and roommates at Pitt.
  9. K

    For the Matt Jones Haters (and I have been one) Field of 68

    When I see Hansbrough or Henson on field of 68, I just turn it off. I won't listen to them.
  10. K

    Context for How Good Oklahoma Is

    South Carolina is 3 - 0 against the ACC, including a win over Clemson. They would probably be around .500 in conference play in the ACC.
  11. K

    Cats vs Vols Top 10 viewership game

    Nielsen is still a thing. They sent me something last year, asking me to go online and fill out the info on what I watch. I used to get the requests from them most years, but it was the first time since I moved 8 years ago.
  12. K

    Tyler Hansbrough fires another shot at BBN

    I watch Field of 68 some, but always turn it off if Henson or Hansbrough are on.
  13. K

    Interesting: Arkansas vs. Illinois. Ivisic twins face off today on tv.

    I was a big fan of Z and hated that he left, especially since this offense would have been great for him. However, with Z or any of the others, who would you give up on our current team to keep them? I wouldn't want to give up Amari or Brandon. I like Thiero but prefer Carr. So I'm happy with...
  14. K

    Former Cats Statistics

    Southeast16 said that Collins hurt his shoulder, and might be out the rest of the year.
  15. K

    Vaught on Brea

    On Southeast16, Max said Brea had only hit the rim on 1 of his made 3s this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set