Recent content by Krupnyakov

  1. K

    ASU strikes again

    I guess I don't know about California. In Iowa, the day you turn 20 your done. I assumed that was a national rule.
  2. K

    ASU strikes again

    Incorrect, He will be 19 during his Senior state tournament. I believe 20 is too old.
  3. K

    WV/OU

    My understanding is that they ask the kids to sign some sort of contract stating that they will not drink or use drugs. I heard this from a coach who had two athletes being recruited by OU.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?