Recent content by Kratz

  1. K

    NCAA suspending FBI NOAs til after Nov 20th

    I think it just shows how screwed up the NCAA really is. They're having law enforcement agencies dictate how to handle things to them.
  2. K

    Is Uavel So Desperate That They Celebrate Fake Titles

    For an experiment I looked at the first page of the UofL Rivals boar and you're right. Not one thread about UK. And for the record I don't come here and talk sh*t. I may poke a little fun, but never cross the line. Actually I rarely post at all. That's why I'm not banned. Just like to read...
  3. K

    Is Uavel So Desperate That They Celebrate Fake Titles

    You keeping out of trouble these days you silly fake cop? Anyway.......... Got anything UK to report on the UK board?
  4. K

    Is Uavel So Desperate That They Celebrate Fake Titles

    Does Grover ever actually post anything about UK, or does he spend all of his time on UofL?
  5. K

    The ole silent verbal will be back in full force soon.

    I think the reason many of the kids do it is to wait for coaching staff changes after the season ends. A good number of coaches (head and assistant) leave in mid April. If they're signed, they have to go. Cal left Memphis unexpectedly after the season and brought players with him that had...
  6. K

    Best laugh a Loserville fan has given me in a long time...

    As a UofL fan I'll be the first one to call him delusional.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better