Recent content by KramerCat91

  1. K

    Would be thrilled to get one of the next two.....

    If Cig is the interior decorator terminator of Terminator: Dark Fate then I like our chances.
  2. K

    Might sound far fetched, but

    Sagarin has us at 36.
  3. K

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    This seems to confirm that Marcus Romain switched to RB
  4. K

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    Meanwhile MSU QB not looking so good ... 2 INTs.
  5. K

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    Better job on defending the screen pass.
  6. K

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    Let's get a TD and get Chiles out!
  7. K

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    This is Chip ball, not Lujan ball.
  8. K

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    0-3 on 4th down. D is a soft on 1st down, but great on 4th!
  9. K

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    You don't see the touchdowns?
  10. K

    Himon speed

    or lack of misdirection
  11. K

    Lake Show Transfer News

    Are we looking for another goalie? I think for the last 2 years the starting goalies were transfers.
  12. K

    CBS Sports B1G Predictions

    Myerberg historically has been optimistic on NU.
  13. K

    Marketing Magic for Northwestern

    How did we do with attendance relative to past years? I know we are down from last year, which was played in Gilette Stadium, home of the Pats, but that game set the record presumably due to the novelty of playing the games in an NFL stadium. I hope we convinced the NCAA to hold more WLAX...
  14. K

    How are we feeling about NRF season ticket pricing?

    I'm not loving these prices. To save money, I probably won't buy tickets for the last 2 football games at Martin Field. Tickets for the NCAA WLAX championship at Martin Field were a bargain, plus the outcome was great!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set