Recent content by KozmasAgain

  1. K

    Louisville vs Kentucky volleyball

    Kentucky wins the 4th set 25-19 and they win the match 3-1. The 1st set we looked like the better team. The 2nd both teams looked evenly match but the 3rd and 4th set Kentucky looked better than us.
  2. K

    Louisville vs Kentucky volleyball

    Kentucky won the 3rd 25-21 we played really bad out of sync most of the way and then played better at the end of the set but still lost. Kennedy Washington for Kentucky is having a great game. They said this is her best game if she continues to play like that the rest of the season Kentucky...
  3. K

    Louisville vs Kentucky volleyball

    Kentucky won the 2nd set 29-27 DeLeye for UK is their engine without her they are one dimensional.
  4. K

    Louisville vs Kentucky volleyball

    I am posting this on the women’s basketball site and I don’t know if anyone will ever see it until basketball season. Louisville won the first set 25-19.
  5. K

    Amiya Joyner commits to Louisville

    I am glad to hear it and love what the roster looks like now. This should be a really good team with the returning players, the transfers and the incoming freshmen.
  6. K

    U.S. Virgin Islands trip for U of L women

    I hope they don’t run in to any storms.
  7. K

    Louisville women's basketball headed to Great Alaska Shootout

    I wish they had another top 25 team in the tournament. However it will be good by helping the team play an opponent instead of practicing against each other.
  8. K

    Volleyball incoming class

    Volleyball is really bringing in some top volleyball players in the next few years. They have commitments for the 26,27and 28 classes. We have a pipeline from Indiana with some of the best players in the country. Surprisingly we have a commitment from one of the top players in Wisconsin. Great...
  9. K

    Women's hoops update

    My mistake she is a 6’ wing.
  10. K

    Women's hoops update

    I just watched clips on Dorian Sujic a 5’10” guard from Israel who has been added to the roster for this years recruiting class. She looks really strong around the basket a really good pick up.
  11. K

    Imari Berry

    When I saw this post I thought I hope this isn’t bad news and maybe she would be out for the season or maybe she was leaving the program. I am glad that wasn’t the case. She is my favorite player and very valuable to the team.
  12. K

    Volleyball incoming class

    I watched a clip on YouTube the other day showing a few of the volleyball players testing a few of the football players to see if they were athletic enough to be good at volleyball. One of the volleyball players was incoming freshmen All American Blair Thiebaud and she definitely looked like she...
  13. K

    Top-15 WBB recruit talks Louisville visit

    It would be great if we get her and she is as good as Imari Berry. Imari needs to have a sit down with her and recruit her for us.
  14. K

    Bellarmine (19-30) at UofL (27-25)

    I am traveling so I missed the game you did a great play by play of the game Push-up.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending