Recent content by koolraddad

  1. K

    **2026 Rutgers Football Ticket / Parking Pass sales thread**

    I need 1. bwrlaw at yahoo
  2. K

    What is going to be the "REAL" attendance tomorrow not the announced attendance because we all know that is BS!

    R we talking RU fans, USC fans or combined. I think you have 35K or so, but 10K or more of USC.
  3. K

    “The Spirit Of Troy” is here!

    I think it was great to see the USC bank in NYC. I do agree it would have been greater if RU bank was there as well.
  4. K

    **2026 Rutgers Football Ticket / Parking Pass sales thread**

    I am still looking for a yellow lot for Indiana would much prefer to buy from here than from ticket site. bwrlaw at yahoo
  5. K

    **2026 Rutgers Football Ticket / Parking Pass sales thread**

    I am still looking for a yellow parking for 10/3 Indiana. Anyone. bwrlaw at yahoo
  6. K

    **2026 Rutgers Football Ticket / Parking Pass sales thread**

    Looking for Yellow for Indiana. bwrlaw at yahoo.com
  7. K

    OT: Question on buying a car from a dealership in another state

    PS, I sold a car 3 years ago. The buyer came up from Virginia and had the temp registration I noted above. I took off the plates and he put on the temp and drove away.
  8. K

    OT: Question on buying a car from a dealership in another state

    First, he should speak with the Dealer if they will handle the registration in Virginia. If so, when he get the registration, he will need to pick up the plate and have car inspected. I would suggest he gets a temp tag from Virginia. Then he can drive safely to Virginia. He then finalizes...
  9. K

    Football Big Ten announces several 2026 Rutgers Football Kickoff Times

    Looking for a Yellow lot for Indiana. If anyone has please email me bwrlaw at yahoo Thanks.
  10. K

    OT: Cards reselling for $300

    I for one thought it was great that RU was included in this event. I liked the halftime show for game one. Got 400/ the first night, kept them from the second game, got 200/ for the third game. I have 4 season tickets and got enough, assuming I don't spend it, to pay half my season ticket...
  11. K

    OT: In-home care for seniors

    Jeff and his partner Senen own and operate a large Home Health Aide business. I highly recommend them. Jeffrey Wolf, CPA, MBA President/Partner Executive Home Care Physical Address: 958 Adelphia Road, Freehold, NJ 07728 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 213, Adelphia, NJ 07710 P: 732.308.1512 F...
  12. K

    Tailgate plans for Iowa?

    And good friends of 20 plus years!!!!
  13. K

    Tailgate plans for Iowa?

    Meeting friends on the patio at the Greek Church. Sign me up!!!!!!
  14. K

    OT: Caribbean Vacation

    Take the day trip to Klein Island. Well worth the day.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set