Recent content by KnoxvilleDawg

  1. K

    Did anybody notice K1's leadership skills

    Saw it on TV. K1 was laying into the dude. No context provided on the broadcast though.
  2. K

    Nashville Help

    Just man up and tell them what's what.**** OP gets the chance to post an epic SPS remembers post for everyone to enjoy
  3. K

    Starkville people…..

    I worked part time at Discount Building Materials when in school back in the late 80's. It was great place with a husband/wife team as the every day staff. They taught me a ton about business, customer service, and just generally how to be a good employee. Good memories.
  4. K

    Merlinz Losing To Idaho State

    You can stream here:MW Conference
  5. K

    WTH was that at the USC/Illinois bowl game?

    The ref has been holding the offense for a long time when USC has been subbing on offense. Beilema mimicked the "substitution" signal toward Beamer after checking on an Illinois injured player. Beilema has been slow playing subs the entire game.
  6. K

    Outside of the SEC…

    VaTech Penn State Army/Navy Army at West Point Wisconsin Cal Berkley - visited it on a business trip - beautiful location, but parking would be a nightmare LA Coliseum Ohio State
  7. K

    Outside the SEC....Part 2

    The thread on "where do you want to see a game" got me thinking. Which stadiums have you seen a college football game in? Oddly enough I haven't been to a ton of SEC on-campus stadiums, but have watched a lot of football in lots of other places. Mississippi State (Davis Wade of course; my...
  8. K

    OT Bulging Disc

    I had a bulging S1-L5 disc. All the PT in the world didn't cure mine, but my neurosurgeon said the last thing he wanted was to cut on me. However, I've not had any major problems since the surgery 15 years ago. The key is figure out how to "unbulge" it by getting more space between the two...
  9. K

    What is going to happen to the PAC 2?

    I have a couple of co-workers that are WSU grads. They said most of the non-revenue sports are playing the WCC schools but aren't actually members of that conference. They said the football side is trying to gather enough decent west coast programs to reconstitute the PAC12 (or 10 or whatever)...
  10. K

    Another A&M Cringe Video

    I was at the UT/TxAM game. Everyone, and I mean everyone, sitting around us was commenting on how weird the milkmen are.
  11. K

    San Francisco

    Was out there on business about a month ago. Had lunch one day at Bistro Boudin on Fisherman's Wharf. A little touristy, but the food was really good. They bake all their own sourdough bread on site. Another day I ate at a small bistro up in Sausilito over the Golden Gate Bridge. Can't remember...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window
  5. 05 On3 Alabama shares update on upcoming game vs. Georgia, says kickoff date, time hasn't changed