Recent content by Knoxdog55

  1. K

    OT - Next Bama Coach

    Joe Moorehead. He is already collecting ring sizes. I am watching air traffic to and from Akron and Tuscaloosa.
  2. K

    For those out of state (like me) or who can't go to game in person)

    Game (South Fla/BYU) ahead of us on ESPNU was weather delayed 2 hours. Still in first quarter. Will be interesting to see if State is moved to alternate SEC channel.
  3. K

    Embarrassingly for ACC tonight

    Old Dominion 20 VA Tech 17
  4. K

    Prayers for my daughter please…

    I set my phone down and prayed for you, your child and for the rest of your famil y. God bless.
  5. K

    ESPN story on bulldog mascots and health...

    I have had an English bulldog (Calhoun Beauregard - Beaux) for 3 years. Although I know he may not last as long as some other breeds, it's a heck of a ride and fun. Yes, they do overheat, but that has not been a problem with Beaux. He loves to chase and fetch balls, sticks, what ever you...
  6. K

    Anyone know if Bear is ok?

    https://news.google.com/articles/CBMifmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lnd2dG0xMy5jb20vYXJ0aWNsZS9leC13ZW5vbmFoLW1pc3Mtc3RhdGUtZm9vdGJhbGwtcGxheWVyLWZvdW5kLWRlYWQtaW4tYmlybWluZ2hhbS1ob21pY2lkZS1wcm9iZS11bmRlcndheS8zMDYxNjUwMdIBAA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
  7. K

    What was your preseason prognostication for football in July?

    8-4 before I heard about defensive suspensions and 6-6 after I heard of suspensions. Had nothing to do with Moorhead; everything to do with personnel available.
  8. K

    What was the worst MSU football season you experienced?

    I have been a State fan for a long time. The worse two years for me were 1968 (0-8-2) and 1969 (lost at Houston 74-0). The Houston loss was certainly a low point.
  9. K

    Oh boy, this will be fun...

    I would have paid good money to watch Jak have peed on his helmet.
  10. K

    I've never seen a cat 5 hurricane spend so much time

    Want description of hell on earth? https://myfox8.com/2019/09/04/bahamas-fisherman-had-to-watch-helplessly-as-his-wife-drowned-in-hurricane-floodwaters/
  11. K

    New Orleans help

    My favorite place to eat is Harbor Seafood and Oyster Bar not to far from the airport (so not downtown). Not expensive, but dang good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision
  5. 05 On3 Football Cody Campbell responds to Arkansas booster John Tyson's chicken, oil comments: 'Football is still football'