Recent content by knowknow

  1. K

    Bring Back LOTS

    Hi Bobbie, thanks for the shout out. The new moderator has made it clear it was his decision to discontinue the board. It took a year to come clean, but the truth always sets you free. This thread was a bittersweet reunion of sorts, up to and including Hall85 doing fantasy business with fantasy...
  2. K

    Report to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark Regarding Monsignor Joseph Reilly

    I am willing to give Monsignor every benefit of the doubt. However, his proximity to the blast site disqualifies him from the top job. Unfair? Maybe, but I don't think he should be the leader of the University.
  3. K

    What do you think as regards SHU?

    Winning moves the needle. No SHU student is watching Georgetown beat Butler 62-57, but if we went 36-0 and the final score of every game was 62-57, they would show up. I still think we should consider an on campus arena. Have we ever looked into it?
  4. K

    Sandro gets his Big contract

    Congrats Sandro!!
  5. K

    Bye, bye Val

    I just hope it's a National Search
  6. K

    Hines to the Huskies!!

    It stings that we'll have to play Hines twice next year. I prefer guys transfer out of conference. However, its a great move for his career. I hope he takes advantage of this opportunity.
  7. K

    Clark Gone

    Clark played very well this year and deserves to see what he can make in the portal. I wish him all the best.
  8. K

    Are You Genuinely Able To Root For Our One And Done Players?

    I don't have the resources to light a candle but I no longer curse the darkness. If Hines comes back for a game down the line and Tim McCloone introduces him, I will definitely give him a round of applause. That being said, I don't follow their careers after they leave if for no other reason...
  9. K

    Simpkins Portal

    I liked Simpkins and hoped he would have returned. I wish him well.
  10. K

    Hines Instagram

    I'm not sure I would sign off on a GM. Sha clearly has a type. I'd hire a young coach breaking into the business and have him watch games, putting together a highlight reel for players that fit Sha's profile type. Sort of how I outsourced my Tinder. Anyway, Sha works from that list to pursue...
  11. K

    ECAC Coach of the Year Shaheen

    Awesome, congratulations Coach!
  12. K

    Big East needs to expand…….

    The answer is not more teams; we need football. The BE needs the schools to start up their football programs.
  13. K

    Willard Special

    This post made me feel sad. The haters, so to speak, have always been here. The difference is you are older now and many of the people you are yearning for are literally dead and buried. They are not being replaced by a younger generation. We are running out of people on Piratecrew.
  14. K

    Willard Special

    The in-game interview with Shehadi was vintage hilarious Willard. (your humor mileage may vary) The post-game was angry Willard. He should not have repeated the "firing my staff" in that tone, so he gets the criticism he deserves. I am grateful for what Coach Willard accomplished while he was...
  15. K

    Steve Lutz addresses suspensions of three Oklahoma State players in NIT

    Why is this even a discussion? I wish Coleman the best but there are dozens of comparable D1 players available. Sha & company need to evaluate those guys
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win