Some solid games today. More to come tomorrow. Best game of the day was ramapo/west orange where real housewives of NJ Joey Gorga had 2 TD’s for ramapo in the 13-12 win.
Sneakily most evenly matched game available online tomorrow imo is West Essex @ Montville.
It aint going by the rules when youre a newark school and loading up your roster with kids who dont live in newark. Its just so so weird that you think this is fine
Investors who own properties would probably like lower tax bills if possible. Again, I’m reaching. I just hope that one day these absolute loser coaches who do this stuff get the book thrown at them
Exactly. You could show the state a mountain of evidence and they still wont pursue it. Until the state gets serious with enforcing rules, bad actors will be rewarded.
put it this way. I dont want @tico brown to get all worked up so I wont name names but a well known public school head coach is...
No tico LOL. People just simply dont think its fair (nevermind being illegal) that shabazz has belleville, orange, eo, hillside, irvington, parsippany, metuchen kids on their roster
It is. But it is far more entertaining when they are Cinderella’s pulling random upsets.
the point of the tourney for the fans is entertainment. I am not entertained.
The other huge issue is the free transfers and annual free agency. It was awesome watching some midwest mid major full of five senior starters who have played together since freshman year go knock off a blue blood of one and dones. Those days are sadly over and never coming back.
Games were so...
11’s beating 6’s arent big upsets. I really qualify an upset as any 13, 14, 15 or 16 seed winning.
High Point was the biggest upset.
UNC stunk all year and was only a 2 point favorite vs vcu.
texas was 2 point dogs vs byu, doesnt really scream upset