Recent content by Kjuk24

  1. K

    Experience > Talent

    I would take Acuff right now
  2. K

    Someone explain to me

    Just sit this one out.... Ive been here since Maggard
  3. K

    Experience > Talent

    Keep believing that! Lol 😂😂
  4. K

    Someone explain to me

    I dont root for soft individuals. I root for killers. I root to win! Im capable of seeing what wins and what doesn't! So far, I'm right!
  5. K

    We have our Coach- get on board!

    😂😂😂
  6. K

    Someone explain to me

    You wanted Mark Pope. You should lay low for a while! 😂
  7. K

    Sick of Excuses

    Dude... He pushed off. It wasn't even close or questionable.. Mark Pope has got to go!
  8. K

    The State of Kentucky Basketball

    In 2011, my Grandpa made a substantial wager on #4 Kentucky vs #1 Ohio state. He won. The only UK game I watched with him! Mark Pope is a dork. Has no business running this basketball program. I am so tired of this team being soft and undisciplined! Thank Gawd we have Oweh! Next year, that...
  9. K

    Pope says the JQ situation...

    I hated that I was 100% correct
  10. K

    Pitino had 23 total losses in his last five years at Kentucky. Pope will have more than that in his first two years.

    Can any of these Pope/Pitino pumpers answer my question? What is Pitino's record against Calipari!?
  11. K

    17-8

    Woooooo baby!! Im so pumped and confident!! 😂😂
  12. K

    So Proud of This Team's Fight

    Delusional.
  13. K

    So Proud of This Team's Fight

    Answer the Question... #LilBitch
  14. K

    So Proud of This Team's Fight

    What was Pitinos record against Calipari again? 😂😂
  15. K

    So Proud of This Team's Fight

    WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY BETTER than we are now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending