Recent content by KJRU

  1. KJRU

    OT: The Boys

    The final season starts tomorrow and I can't wait.
  2. KJRU

    OT: NJ Devils 2024-2025 Thread

    Let's go Devils!!!
  3. KJRU

    OT: To Serve Man

    Nerd
  4. KJRU

    OT: To Serve Man

    I'm a twilight zone need, lol
  5. KJRU

    Subscription Help

  6. KJRU

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone.....

    Happy Thanksgiving
  7. KJRU

    Watched Illinois/Michigan State game yesterday

    We should be able to beat both of them, hopefully
  8. KJRU

    Placing Ohio State on Upset Alert!!

    Good call, lol
  9. KJRU

    OT Suggestions for Miami Beach

    I tapped out when you said "going with the wife", lol.
  10. KJRU

    Taysir Mack Transfers From Indiana to Pitt

    Kyle Flood is killing it, lol
  11. KJRU

    Pats-Steelers

    That was definitely a TD, players dive for the pylon all the time and lose the ball...the rule is that once the ball breaks the plane the play is over and its a TD. The fact that he was reaching the ball over the goal line shows that he had control of it.
  12. KJRU

    Scott Frost Comes Out Swinging for NJ Recruits

    I'm too high to decide if I'm proud of it or not, I'll let lou know after a nap and a snack.
  13. KJRU

    OT:Taggart to FSU

    Whaaat????
  14. KJRU

    OT: GIANTS

    Glorious news!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5