Recent content by kjcba8101

  1. K

    As if the crappy taste of a Heneiken wasn't enough of a deterrent.....

    Lousy beer that requires a lime to upgrade the taste to substandard.
  2. K

    Liability question

    Well, I go to a local gym, but with kids and a job I'm looking for more time to train.
  3. K

    Liability question

    Not bad.
  4. K

    Liability question

  5. K

    Something to think about

    This thread has potential. Nicely done, OP. Let's hear your views on Syrian refugees.
  6. K

    How many of you love your job?

    I wish more people could and would do this. I was in the same place with my last employer. Totally ungrateful for the large amounts of revenue I brought in. Finally told them to kick rocks. I gotta say, it felt great. I'm sure they didn't miss me, but I got what I wanted.
  7. K

    How many of you love your job?

    I guess the part that I struggle with is that I don't see the opportunity to get ahead financially. As more companies are bought out by larger companies, layers of overhead added, and employees are paid less.
  8. K

    How many of you love your job?

    Also, what websites does one use to look? Indeed seems to be the biggest one I've seen
  9. K

    How many of you love your job?

  10. K

    What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?

    Mowed the lawn and cleaned up flower beds. The heat/humidity was awful. I felt like I would be sweating if I wasn't doing anything
  11. K

    What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?

    Nice. What's the protein of choice?
  12. K

    Best (healthy) snacks for kids

    I agree with you guys. I view the idea of healthy eating as a constantly moving target. I'm trying to give my kids the benefit of my knowledge of food and its effects on the body. Hopefully, that means a healthy lifestyle for them when they get older. There's so much free info out there, it's up...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  3. 03 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona, SMU leading the way for coveted 4-star EDGE