Recent content by KittyKat1978

  1. K

    Duke's 4 seed

    You are SO wasting your keystrokes........noble effort though
  2. K

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    not sure if i'm more amused or ashamed that this thread has 435 pages.......
  3. K

    **The OFFICIAL "Are Referees Cheating?" Thread***

    But...but...refs.....conspiracy......*faint*
  4. K

    Early look at Indiana

    with all their injuries, they're toast!! UK 80-61
  5. K

    Stony Brook Players interview

    UK 98-64 :boxing:
  6. K

    Obama picks KU & UNC

    :popcorn: Knew THIS one would be worth reading.....for many reasons
  7. K

    **The OFFICIAL "Are Referees Cheating?" Thread***

    Of Course......unless they're ruling in our favor! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  8. K

    UK Hoops a 3 seed in Lexington.....

    it's all part of the conspiracy vs UK men's hoops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Go get em, Lady Cats!
  9. K

    Official Gripe Thread

    Roman Reigns won't return my phone calls.........and there's this whole restraining order he out on me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh yeah and the Cats didn't win by 50....:chairshot::uzi:
  10. K

    Pat Adams article. His own words

    That's a lot of wasted keystrokes ........:popcorn:
  11. K

    Conference Pride

    I could care less about the other teams.....they don't root for us in BB and I don't need to ride their coat tails in FB, we'll be contenders there soon enough.
  12. K

    I believe Kentucky will get and deserves a #2 seed when the brackets come out Sunday night.

    They can give out whatever seed they want.....as long as the Cats can play in KY
  13. K

    Is Tubby solidfied as a Hall of Famer now?

    smh.....looks like the same old people doing the same old thing......definitely stuff i'd be ashamed for our players to hear.
  14. K

    Is it bad I'm more excited about the UL piece

    Feel Free! [cheers] I just think they're below my interest I'd much rather watch the trail we'll take to another championship. To each their own.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield