Recent content by KingWard

  1. KingWard

    If Beamer stays, 2027 will also be a bust

    It doesn't matter
  2. KingWard

    No reason for optimism

    I'm somewhat familiar with the first factor you mentioned, and very much hoping not to attain familiarity with the second.
  3. KingWard

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    Whatever the reason, the "data" isn't data. It's nebulous supposition and it's tiresome.
  4. KingWard

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    I'm seeing a disconnect between what various sources are saying about Georgia's NIL expenditures versus ours, and in most of those pronouncements, the disparity is relatively small when laid against comparative program output. Intuition suggests certain things; hard data brings clarity. I'm...
  5. KingWard

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    I think they're better and I also think they can be better without paying appreciably more NIL money, but the thing is, I can't necessarily prove that latter point without knowing precisely who is paying what, and how the schools stack up against one another in the other aspects I mentioned...
  6. KingWard

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    Until a precise correlation of money to total talent can be established, which would require exact figures, there are really no solid grounds for comparisons. Add to that the factor of Georgia's legacy versus ours, the superior number of high school players in Georgia versus South Carolina, and...
  7. KingWard

    No reason for optimism

    42 years this year. Happened in 1984.
  8. KingWard

    WNBA plays tomorrow

    A'ja and her team are in trouble.
  9. KingWard

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    "Surmise" is not definitive. I'm ready for some FACTS! Until then, everyone is passing verbal gas.
  10. KingWard

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    Here's the deal: nobody knows the real numbers and no one WILL know the real numbers until some law requires an accounting. Every number out there is anecdotal speculation.
  11. KingWard

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    Look how many OTHER people he has aged.
  12. KingWard

    If we can't afford to get rid of him, how do we make Beamer a better coach?

    And make sure his secondary coach is topnotch as well. The performance back there has been ruinous.
  13. KingWard

    My favorite photo from the game.

    Decency is dead in the world anymore.
  14. KingWard

    If we can't afford to get rid of him, how do we make Beamer a better coach?

    Better defensive staff. Way better.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'