You should probably seek therapy on why you hold so tightly to that subject. Wbtw, you obviously don't care of the morality of it all if you're using it as a tired joke.
I dont see any saltiness. I've seen dozens of well wishes and understandable explanations. The same "excuses" HERE are found on the UF board. Its not excuses but explaining likely causes of the transfer.
Maybe that saltiness is what you want instead of....ya' know... reality...
Go read what I just posted.
One thing has always been true-
Give credit and praise when its due WITHOUT an additional "backhanded slap in the mouth" and you will tend to notice more people that support you and less people embracing the role of antagonists.
This goes beyond kentucky or sports.
I know UK commonly thinks nobody in the sec roots for them, but more people do then you might suspect. I root for UK as long as it doesn't prevent uf from succeeding......which is natural.
The only teams I refuse to root for in the SEC are our(uf) rivals UGA and the vols.
In truth, all of...
You missed the point in multiple ways.
Broome was a 3 star player. He was 471 in the national ranking. If Broome was in the portal at an earlier time then you wouldn't have given him the time of day. You would be the Johnny-come-lately only after his name became more popular at another school...
Says the guy who started personal insults/name calling first? Just because you were getting mad at me for continuing with the generalizations you started?
I find myself glad you consider myself differently then you, apparently. Ultimately though, you have zero accountability. That figures...
It's called a generalization, just like you LITERALLY did as well, genius.
Clown? Thats ironic. I gotta ask, did you attend FSU's circus class on their campus or does making a fool of yourself come naturally without instruction?
Be honest....you liked driving that little car with your 16...
Stop belittling teams when they win against UK, blaming the refs all the time,saying you're their superbowl, The SEC is out to get you like the boogeyman, etc...and take an L with grace, then maybe somebody from the SEC will root for UK.
Stop embracing victimhood.
You dont hate uconnn more than UF. So you trying to add you hating uconn is moot. I can acknowledge a bad call, but you framed it as more than just one call.
You aren't fooling anybody here. Stop it.