Recent content by KingMJ

  1. K

    Would You Support A High Profile Game on a Weekday Night?

    That's a rivalry games thats always packed when NT is competitive. Plus those school had Friday off so it doesn't apply to this example.
  2. K

    Would You Support A High Profile Game on a Weekday Night?

    already happens during Jewish holidays. Generally has small crowds due to conflicts, school the next day, etc.
  3. K

    CAHOKIA INTENT TO STRIKE

    As someone who has a master in economics and spent lots of time studying labor disputes, I have been paying attention here. A few things I'd call out 1) Typically strikes which involve non-monetary issues last longer because compromise is tougher since both side tends to dig in 2) Strikes...
  4. K

    What did we learn week 5!?!?!

    That St. Charles East is quietly turning its program around after many lean years.
  5. K

    Hypothetical: Legend Coaches Today

    I think any of the top coaches could have adapted to modern football, but the challenge would have been dealing with the high parent involvement culture. I think private coaches of the past would be a bit better at this because parents have always been more involved at private schools.
  6. K

    MC 56 Marist 26 F

    Got it. Thanks. Not that she would want to, could my McAuley daughter go to watch her friends who are cheerleaders?
  7. K

    MC 56 Marist 26 F

    So I can't take my 7th grader and his best friend to a future game? This makes zero sense to me. I guess we could have him lie and say he's my kid, but don't want to be encouraging that.
  8. K

    MC 56 Marist 26 F

    curious how the new MC attendance policy worked. Were there noticeably fewer kids there as a result?
  9. K

    How bout them Steelmen!

    Playoff Eligible!! Congrats
  10. K

    The IHSA "We Screwed Up Please Cover For Us" Proposal Has Passed

    Do you think the new playoff proposals will go back to the current setup, or be something different all together?
  11. K

    Fremd HS Schedule for the 2026 season

    I know they are at Glenbrook South week 2.
  12. K

    Trae Taylor to Nebraska… for high school

    Per his twitter feed
  13. K

    2026 schedule openings

    Glenbrook South open week 4.
  14. K

    MC QB

    I saw him play against Plainfield South. Honestly, don't think he starts for the Caravan.
  15. K

    The Playoff Expansion Bylaw PASSED!

    If you said at least 3 times per week, I think it would be well over 75% for the Chicago suburbs, both public and private. Clearly, better programs will get better attendance, which is why they are better programs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set