Recent content by King1959

  1. King1959

    Kentucky 25 in coaches poll, drops from AP

    I’m pretty sure I read Pitt lost their starting QB for the season too so they won’t last.
  2. King1959

    FB: How Many Total Wins Left?

    It’s a road game but I think Oklahoma may be in play for the Cats. Their offense is struggling but their defense is solid. No turnovers and solid defense by the Cats may make this winnable.
  3. King1959

    *** Official Kentucky @ Texas A&M Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 20 Texas am: 31 Tiebreaker: 74
  4. King1959

    *** Official Kentucky vs Alabama Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 31 Alabama: 24 Tiebreaker: 134
  5. King1959

    FB: How bad is the ACC? How good is the SEC?

    Ole Miss won’t be anywhere near #9 by the end of the season, probably not in the top 25 at all.
  6. King1959

    Early line Bama -10.5

    Both starting CB’s were held out today from being dinged up. The defense was really vanilla and I’d expect more blitzes and stunts next week. Afari only played a handful of snaps as well. I believe the Cats have the weapons to put pressure on Alabama and the defense will have to step it up! I...
  7. King1959

    Afari

    I don’t understand or have kept up on the ruling but is there a reasonable chance that Alex Afari gets to play for the Cats this season? This would obviously be a big addition!
  8. King1959

    Football: Hardley Gilmore Dismissed

    So sad, the young man evidently at the least needs to mature and at the most needs help. Hope he gets it.
  9. King1959

    August is the month we get football. Lets talks expectations.

    Rookie head coach Will Stein was possibly the number one assistant coach in the country, and many had him as the top offensive coordinator, and he has assembled an experienced stable of assistant coaches. The recruiting has already reflected the buzz shown by these coaches. No the Cats are...
  10. King1959

    Songs that make you change the channel

    Any channel I listen to can play 10 classics in a row but if I hear “ pour some sugar on me” it’s time to change the channel. Not sure why but it goes right through me!
  11. King1959

    Chances UK beats Bama

    I think Alabama will be starting a true freshman QB and it will be his 1st SEC road test, Kroger field will be rocking and the Cats will be ready to fight. A couple of early breaks and the upset may just be on! Stranger things happen and Saban is gone!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.