Recent content by kidmike41

  1. kidmike41

    Anybody Here Use E85 Gas?

    Vehicle checks out. My cousin owns a Subaru dealership and they seem to be solid vehicles. Like most of the women that drive them.
  2. kidmike41

    Instead of Raising Rates to Combat Inflation, Why not Raise Taxes?

    Wouldn’t increasing taxes on corporations possibly lead to more inflation when they pass the costs on to consumers?
  3. kidmike41

    Looking for some good show recommendations

    The Gentleman is excellent! Only 2 seasons.
  4. kidmike41

    Top 100 TV Shows This Millennium

    It is my favorite show of all time. So much depth.
  5. kidmike41

    You guys liking this place better?

    Still collecting information. I was at a father daughter camp out thing this weekend and this guy had a pretty big tattoo on his forearm. Someone asked him about it and it was just a temporary tattoo. He said he changes them out every few weeks. Who knew!
  6. kidmike41

    More than 1 in 3 Americans can't name all 3 branches of government

    I think this exposes how poor our public education system is. We don’t teach civics anymore. I was speaking at a chamber event the other day and people were asking what they could do about SCDOT and our roads. I told them to call their state house and senate members and complain. The...
  7. kidmike41

    You guys liking this place better?

    Can’t we all just get along!
  8. kidmike41

    MAGA is terrified of Talarico

    I’m sure it happened at least once
  9. kidmike41

    Thank You For Your Hospitality, Clemson Cities

    I can’t remember what is was like before. Much quieter
  10. kidmike41

    POLL: Should Trump and Rs Restore Confederate Statues and Monuments

    I don’t have an issue with it other than it was illegally ratified.
  11. kidmike41

    POLL: Should Trump and Rs Restore Confederate Statues and Monuments

    Slavery was legal in the constitution so, also cool with you, right? When did you immigrate? Was Iowa settled by Germans or Scandinavians?
  12. kidmike41

    POLL: Should Trump and Rs Restore Confederate Statues and Monuments

    I find the true historical events fascinating. Yall seem to be hung up on calling people traitors even though there were never any convictions. General and then President Grant would not allow it. Again why was he ok with it, but you are not? “I felt like anything rather than rejoicing at...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Houston tracking for commitments as flip targets, top 2027 and 2028 prospects buzz about Willie Fritz and the Coogs
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee RB DeSean Bishop credits Alex Golesh with his huge rushing performance vs. Auburn