Recent content by kfwa

  1. kfwa

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    I don't really expect Pelphrey to be effective, but I also don't think he is in a position to be impactful. He won't make the program worse, and I like the idea of someone who gave UK some of the best memories I have of basketball an opportunity to be around the program. Maybe he stays just a...
  2. kfwa

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    should have waited to announce it and bring him out for BBM
  3. kfwa

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    looking forward to it actually, I hope Mark give us a great season to remember. I won't be frustrated until we lose because he has some chaotic substitution pattern. I am hoping he learned not to promise playing time
  4. kfwa

    Blast from the past Kyky Tandy recruitment, UK fans got duped.

    and I was OK with it as long as UK was winning. I'm not ashamed to say that - because we as fans accepted that going in. You can't be a self absorbed ******* pretending to be a saint when you are losing at UK.
  5. kfwa

    Old timers from RR

    he got national attention regardless of his mental state. The decision to ban dissenting opinion was a mistake and if the goal to help UK by squashing opposing voices, they created a vacuum that was filled by very determined people. The LOD was not in full effect on Rainman's board. There was...
  6. kfwa

    Old timers from RR

    Rainman was ok, but back then they were on this super ego trip about their value to the UK program. His mods were mostly asses and any slight against UK would get a thread deleted or you suspended. They were responsible for banning so many posters the banned people started Dynasty Defenders...
  7. kfwa

    Blast from the past Kyky Tandy recruitment, UK fans got duped.

    no opinion on KyKy but it was pretty easy to see from Cal's treatment Diallo that he was going to invest in "his" guys and if you weren't one of them, then you were going to transfer to another team the following year. Kentucky lost games because Cal was invested in getting his guys ready for...
  8. kfwa

    Old timers from RR

    smokeypearl
  9. kfwa

    Milan to UK?

    given the pressure on Pope, I can see him just emptying out the bank to get MM, giving him a legitimate team that is a contender, knowing that if he doesn't have that kind of team, it might very well be his last year at UK. To add to that, he is also, along with many other coaches, hoping...
  10. kfwa

    Kentucky is Near the Bottom of the SEC in Athletic Donations...

    I mean is that confirmed or is that just the assumption everyone makes?
  11. kfwa

    BB: Allen Graves update

    you guys are operating on this mindset that if a recruit spurns us, it has to be Pope but the guy is saying his choices are Duke and LSU LSU hasn't done jack in basketball in forever, has been in 1 final four in the last *40* years. so its not this kid is I'll go anywhere just to not play...
  12. kfwa

    Kentucky is Near the Bottom of the SEC in Athletic Donations...

    I expressed that concern on here 2 years ago , saying that I was worried schools like St. Johns would end up with a huge bank while Kentucky would eventually struggle - and I was assured that would never happen at Kentucky. IMO, and without anything to base it on as fact, I believe that the...
  13. kfwa

    Pope's SRS (performance vs schedule) average for 2 seasons at UK is 20.19

    I'm glad there is something positive but it doesn't pass the eye test for fans who watched Gonzaga/North Carolina
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'