Recent content by KFuqua

  1. KFuqua

    Big Blue Madness takeaways...

    I'm not a troll, like you, that just wants to complain and stir up trouble, so I choose to watch the season before I judge it.
  2. KFuqua

    Big Blue Madness

    As unpopular as this might be, they really should have a separate event for the women's team. I wish them well and hope they win it all, but I don't think most people have enough interest in them to endure them at madness. I could also do without the cheerleaders and dance team. When those...
  3. KFuqua

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Hi everyone. I hope all if you have a great weekend.
  4. KFuqua

    Big Blue Madness takeaways...

    Good assessment! I expect a good season from this team!
  5. KFuqua

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Yeah...he's now on the ignore list. He's just trying to stir up arguments.
  6. KFuqua

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Just like it's been for my entire life, I am excited and can't wait to get the season rolling. GO BIG BLUE!
  7. KFuqua

    Comparison: Mark Pope vs Scott Drew over the past two (2) seasons

    I've agreed with you on many things, but that wasn't one of them. I'm still happy that Pearl wasn't considered.
  8. KFuqua

    Comparison: Mark Pope vs Scott Drew over the past two (2) seasons

    The difference is Mark Pope was hired late and had no returning players in year one. Anyone who complains about that season is just not realistic. Last year was a disappointment for sure and there certainly seemed to be some issues among players that weren't addressed well. I am hoping for a...
  9. KFuqua

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    Good morning! How is everyone doing? I thought I would check in; I've actually stayed off the boards a lot this summer, but it's time to start getting ready for basketball (soon). I hope things,are good!
  10. KFuqua

    Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

    It's been a while....bump!
  11. KFuqua

    LeBron Needs More Help (Tongue-in-Cheek)

    Not a LeBron fan at all. I believe that all the thrilled Philly fans (I live about an hour from Philly) are setting themselves up to be disappointed. LeBron will take a lot of shots away from the other Philly players and I personally think the Sixers made a mistake in getting him.
  12. KFuqua

    UK-UL Alumni Game

    Good win, Cats!
  13. KFuqua

    UK-UL Alumni Game

    Lee is out tonight. Cauley-Stein is questionable. I don't know about Green
  14. KFuqua

    UK-UL Alumni Game

    I really wish that more former Kentucky players had participated, but I still love a win over little brother!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida