Recent content by Kewlcats

  1. K

    And the SEC tournament suckage begins.

    Tied for the record. Ole Miss will be the recor Tied the record. Ole Miss win breaks the record
  2. K

    ***** OFFICIAL NCAAT Illinois Vs Kentucky Game Thread *****

    The last 2 games the defense has dropped off of Williams at the top of the key. Just take two dribbles towards the basket and dunk it every time they do that.
  3. K

    ***** Official LSU vs Kentucky Game Thread ******

    I would have been nice if we played LSU twice this year
  4. K

    FL/GA

    Looks to me like Georgia thinks they are playing Kentucky
  5. K

    Any guesses on the Y for Saturday?

    Tubby is in town. So… it’s definitely him
  6. K

    What do you miss?

    Knee high tube socks
  7. K

    Best places to stay close to Rupp

    I usually stay at TRU by Hilton on Waller St
  8. K

    Jack Givens

    Great guy. I was playing golf at Triple crown country club and saw him after my round. I was talking to him and he signed my score card.
  9. K

    Andrew Carr Questionable

  10. K

    Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

    I wondered how Louisville beat them
  11. K

    Bad Takes You Have Had

    I believed that how we played last year “without our three 7 footers” early in the season that once we got them in, nobody could beat us.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set