Recent content by kevinol

  1. kevinol

    USA Women’s Soccer vs 51st State

    Have you made up with Nate yet?;)
  2. kevinol

    Starlink

    I live in Kodiak , Alaska and have a remote property on Afognak Island, cabin and out buildings. I ordered the Starlink system last year so I could have internet at the cabin primarily for news and marine weather. I will start by saying the actual service when up and running is amazingly good...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears