Recent content by kevin823

  1. K

    Jaxson Hayes frosh from Cincy OH that UK recruited is avg 10ppg

    If I recall he was a 3 star and not top 100. If he went from that to an NBA loterry pick thats HUGE and we missed the boat. Not sure if poster above means lottery pick this year or in the future. He is a nice player but I dont see lottery this year.
  2. K

    Ok here are pics of UK memorabelia i have for sale as well as shoes

    BTTT. I flowed instructions on how to post to a tee and still no luck. Would be nice if it were easier to post pics. Ive heard many people complain here about how hard it is. The stuff i have is cool. If ur a Uk memorabelia fanatic you wont want to miss out. Email me af [email protected]
  3. K

    How do u post a pic

    Tried that but still doesnt seem to b working as u can see in my revent post???
  4. K

    How do u post a pic

  5. K

    I have old Steve Ford artist renditions of past uk teams

    I would live to post all pics but dont know how. Easist to shoot me an email as i can easily reply back woth pics of e/t.
  6. K

    Next years Lineup

    This
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban rejects NIL as reason for retirement, shuts down coaching return: ‘It was time for me’
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals 10 college football teams on fraud alert after Week 4