Recent content by kentuckykid88

  1. K

    Pope's biggest coaching problem...

    I agree I see people all the time say he just word salads. I’ve always thought he communicated his ideas clearly and enjoyed it. Not that I’m intelligent but I like listening to intelligent people. His problems all stem from hubris.
  2. K

    How many of you noticed that UK played their best game of the season yesterday?

    He mentioned in the post game he wants 32-36 but admitted Aberdeen still looked and played well in 37
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act