Recent content by kentucky_slim

  1. K

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Did this get off the ground? I'm in for a $ league also.
  2. K

    *** Official Kentucky vs Youngstown State Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 34 Youngstown State: 17 Tiebreaker: 21
  3. K

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    I'm in. I also lost my league and wouldn't mind another one.
  4. K

    UK Baseball: Top 10 Ranking Transfer Portal

    Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  5. K

    Is Ted Lasso worth the watch?

    Watch it. It's a lot better than most of what is out there right now.
  6. K

    OT. stokes July 4th video

    Not a single piece of trash was picked up...
  7. K

    OT: Trinity wins State in Baseball

    Incredibly strong team. I'll add something else to this thread that hasn't been mentioned in all the hate (btw, I'm a public school alumni not a Trinity or X graduate). Rick Arnold is one hell of a guy. I've attended several FREE seminars where has spoken to youth baseball coaches providing...
  8. K

    NCAAT Now will have 76 Teams..

    It's great, but we can make it even more great!
  9. K

    Does this board help or hurt UK basketball?

    Show us on the picture where "the board" hurt you.
  10. K

    ***SEC Tournament Day 3 - Cats vs Gators***

    I bet for the rest of the game we don't see a single half court offensive possession that has more than 2 passes in it. None. Me ball time.
  11. K

    ***SEC Tournament Day 3 - Cats vs Gators***

    Let me correct myself... 30 point loss incoming...
  12. K

    ***SEC Tournament Day 3 - Cats vs Gators***

    25 point loss incoming....
  13. K

    Dykes

    Then after the loss today and likely 1st round loss next week they hopefully get the picture.
  14. K

    ***SEC Tournament Day One Thread***

    Guessing you haven't seen the post in this thread about him taking us to a deep ncaa tourney run. :ROFLMAO:
  15. K

    ***SEC Tournament Day One Thread***

    This showing from BG is not sustainable and everyone knows it. Glad he showed up today though.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating