They definitely dont get around the legal issues. The delay is because streams are a bit delayed and then on top of that they buffer to try to handle burst people accessing them. Its all very illegal just hard to crack down on. Piracy is the only option corps are giving us these days because of...
The idiots above using AI to argue with AI is everything that is wrong with the world today.
Also there is very little chance he ever plays for us. This whole this is embarrassing for college athletics.
Everyone believes whatever fits their agenda. Its that simple.
I cant wait until NIL is controlled and public. This whole thing is HORRIBLE and makes me hate college athletics these days.
I get what youre trying to say and agree but there is zero reason to get concerned about this until he is done. Whats the point in freaking out over the hypothetical? Nothing is going to change and he isnt going to be fired pre season.
Wait and see what the team actually looks like when portal...
Not telling you to live in fairytale land both can exist. I just got to a certain point where losses and this stuff can really bring you down in life. Didnt want to see someone else like that!
I get it but also wtf is the point of being super negative? We know hes going to get his 3rd year so try to be positive about it.. I understand you might be upset but living your life and hobbies this way is just not good for your mental health. Once that year is thru then we can go on a new...