Recent content by Kenetr

  1. K

    OT: Current events board

    I read and post on the CE board some. Very different opinions are expressed there which is ok. However, there are many, many personal attacks which would never be tolerated on the regular sports related board. Shocked me a bit when I first started reading the board a few months back. I would...
  2. K

    ot..RU Wrestling @Maryland..Noon..BTN

    Rutgers up 14-6 and leading the 174 match 7-1
  3. K

    Why the F haven't we thrown the ball

    Laviano can't find Carroo when he looks downfield
  4. K

    A lot of players got invaluable experience today

    I think I saw Folkerts line up in the backfield as a h-back or fullback.
  5. K

    Parking on the Golf Course

    It is a great course. There is also a second great course further from campus that is faculty and administration only. I have played them both. There are other nice courses around Ann Arbor with much easier access compared to New Jersey. Parking is pretty limited around the stadium, other than...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.