Recent content by Keepclimbing7

  1. K

    College gameday?

    I was just going to mention that! Nice call. I thought for sure with Espn’s Bias to the Dukies they would put them on. I did notice that game is on CBS. Not sure if game day for b-ball only goes to ESPN games. Regardless that’s awesome! Can’t wait for next Saturday.
  2. K

    College gameday?

    Not good imo. #2UVA at #5 Duke.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class