Recent content by KeepChoppinRU

  1. K

    I love Girardi but...

  2. K

    It's Over!

    My condolences to you and your family. I don't post often but I wanted to share this. My wife sent me this text at 4:18 today at work - "Andrew is obsessed watching Yogi Berra stuff on TV". Andrew is my 11 year old son who loves baseball and is a huge Yankee fan. Just shows how amazing Yogi...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal