Recent content by keav8447

  1. K

    OT: Guitar / Guitarist Appreciation Thread

    Love this thread. Can watch musicians all day. I started playing guitar in 2000 when I was 30 years old. I played harmonica and sang with a couple of pretty talented guitar players but life and wives and kids put an end to our playing together. Probably not shocking, but playing harmonica by...
  2. K

    OT- Happy Birthday to beaced thread!

    Happy Birthday!!
  3. K

    OT: Favorite Movie Soundtracks

    Singles
  4. K

    What If I Told You…

    Ohio State / Penn State & probably Iowa are a level above the rest of the conference. Every other team is in play to beat. OSU and their waves of 5 star talent did not disappear just because we played well against/outplayed Michigan on the road. We have elevated from being a joke/automatic win...
  5. K

    OFFICIAL Ohio State Haiku Thread

    The Buckeyes arrive Awaiting them on the banks Is certain defeat
  6. K

    Holloway on athletics

    Home run comments. Being pointed about the academic benefits of being in the B1G is a nice way to dull the drone of the anti athletic contingent.
  7. K

    Guess The Line: RU @ Michigan

    If the line is Michigan laying any more than 12, heavy RU.
  8. K

    Is Rutgers better than Ohio State heading into Week 3?

    Is this the one word thread?………no.
  9. K

    OT: High Debts, Low Pay Take Luster Off Law School, WSJ article 8/4/21.

    If you have the skill set and interest (and want to be an employee, not a business owner) be some type of engineer. I am a financial advisor on a team that manages about 1.1 billion in client assets and our wealthiest ‘regular’ clients are all engineers…
  10. K

    Pray for Greg Olsen’s Son

    And I cried like the little B I can be....and I have been an organ donor since 1988......good luck with my liver!
  11. K

    OT: What was your biggest financial mistake?

    I bought 10k of BIDU the first day it traded for about $80 a share and sold it not long after and made around 2k. I was proud of my trading acumen. I have never calculated what that position would be worth had I held it...
  12. K

    OT: Yardley/Newtown PA Home Soon to Market

    Let me know if you ever want to grab a beer at the Green Parrot or the Temp- nice to see a fellow RU fan in Holland.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  2. 02 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  3. 03 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  4. 04 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  5. 05 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime