Recent content by kdhawk_rivals345464

  1. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Officials are just taking over the game. These are some weak calls
  2. K

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    They weren’t allowed a challenge??
  3. K

    2027 Recruiting

    Cayden did add a Louisville visit for October 24. I think they’re getting Reese Alston though so it might be cancelled
  4. K

    2027 Recruiting

    Jalen Davis has scheduled a new visit to UNC for October 3rd and changed his Iowa visit to October 5th. Sucks we won’t get him to experience the OSU game at Iowa.
  5. K

    2027 Recruiting

    Daughtry has cancelled his UConn visit
  6. K

    2027 Recruiting

    Iowas in Destiny Manyawu’s top 4 schools along with Duke Oklahoma and Michigan
  7. K

    2027 Recruiting

    Jalen Davis from Washington is visiting October 3rd. Top 20 player in the 2027 class
  8. K

    2027 Recruiting

    I was listening to a podcast earlier this week and it sounds like he had a pretty bad summer and everyone but Baylor stopped recruiting him. He committed there before his stock dropped a lot
  9. K

    2027 Recruiting

    None of the other schools can offer the high usage either. He would immediately come in and be the man as a freshman
  10. K

    2027 Recruiting

    TJ Jamison put Iowa in his top 6. Committing July 25th but a crystal ball was put in for Baylor
  11. K

    Breakout Players for this year

    I feel like Tate Sage will have a pretty big jump but I really feel that Kael Combs will take a big step forward without Bennett
  12. K

    How will this age.

    it’s just that Iowa is Nebraskas biggest game every year and only actually rival so that’s why all their commits and players talk so much sh*t about Iowa. Every year is going to be their year they beat Iowa and it never happens
  13. K

    If Tavion Banks returns in 2026-27, we would have 1 Open Roster Spot (14 players are officially signed)

    It doesn’t go into affect until next year I think. It gives Manyawu and Combs another year though I think (I don’t really understand it so don’t take my word for it)
  14. K

    2027 Recruiting

    I do wonder how Dusty May leaving Michigan would impact Michigans recruitment with Daughtry.
  15. K

    OT: Dusty May to the Mavericks

    Thank god. I can’t handle Michigan being good in every single sport
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida