I don't know how to feel about this. While on one hand I like newks better than some of the other deli's and glad that starkville is getting another restaurant, on the other it seems like at least half the restaurants in starkville are deli's. Starkville to me just doesn't seem to have much...
Has Peterson ever came out and said he doesn't like the BCS system? Seems like it would play in Boise's favor if they could ever get into the Championship game. I believe Boise could beat anyone if they have a month to prepare for them, but if they go to a playoff system they will have to play...
I don't understand it. I am confused why we even really try to throw the ball downfield. Our receivers (Bumphis, Heavens, and Clark) are all the same type of players. the only passes we should be throwing are receiver screens and short routes.
Our receivers aren't built to be down field...
Just start Russell. I would rather see us fail throwing the ball with Russell.
Watching Relf throw the ball up for grabs is depressing. I know Russell has the same problems at times but at least its mostly because he's young and just trying to put too much touch on the ball. I seriously think...
It isn't the results, It's the play calling. On 3rd and 1 why put the ball in the air when we were moving it on the ground?
Why run the I formation with Perkins as the deep back? Why run the I formation at all when we aren't on the goaline?
I am not mad about the results so much but about the...
Offense? what offense? It resembles a junior high team running away trying to get open but when that doesn't work they stand around. These "screens" aren't doing anything.