Recent content by Kbe4

  1. K

    Stop whining!! Stop negatoids!!! Just stop!!!!

    The biggest problem for Rutgers is that there aren't enough people in New Jersey that give a crap about Rutgers football.. Especially amongst the students, educators, and administrators in this state. Any steps taken by Rutgers to change that situation are usually laughable...if any are even...
  2. K

    OT: NY Giants 2026 Season Thread

    Anyone check the Giants schedule...who is up next for them ? Washington. And Athan Kaliakmanis.
  3. K

    OT: Guitar / Guitarist Appreciation Thread

    Just when I think the days of me getting excited by a guitar solo I've never heard before are over I bumped into a special one on the radio the other day in my car. Impossible Germany is the tune by Wilco...a band I've never really found interesting before. The guitar work is by Nels Kline...and...
  4. K

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    So true.
  5. K

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    O.K. The Yankees just beat the Bosux two games to zero by a combined score of 18-2. The haters can start with the criticism.
  6. K

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    Nah. I just feel obliged to point out the hypocrisy of some Mets fans. Those who cried and cried in previous years when the Yankees would spend big money to attract talent to the Bronx. Once Cohen brought his check book to Queens and talked about spending as much as it takes to get the Mets to...
  7. K

    OT: Philadelphia Eagles 2026 Season Thread

    I'll be rooting for Kyle Monangai tonight. Just my good fortune that I get to root against the Eagles too.
  8. K

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    Ya know, I don't really care how much money the Mets spend on improving their roster. If they've shown all of us anything this past season it's that spending lots on player acquisitions is no guarantee you won't finish in the basement. Or as one sports writer said "Dollar-for-dollar the 2026...
  9. K

    OT: 2026 NFL Thread

    Couldn't believe the end of that game in Brazil. Dallas kicks a field goal with 7 seconds left in regulation to tie it up. Baltimore gets the ball at the 35, completes one pass 27 yards to Dallas' 38. Jackson calls time out with one second left and Loop kicks a 56 yard FG to win the game. As a...
  10. K

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    I look forward to commenting in that thread on how much money the Mets spend in an effort to get out of the basement in 2027.
  11. K

    OT: Guitar / Guitarist Appreciation Thread

    So true. Right up there with the Duane Allman motorcycle accident.
  12. K

    Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus USC

    I heard from some Boston people that Lonergan was easily rattled by pressure and that whole "deer in the headlights" thing. Except for Katie Nolan I don't put much faith in what Boston people say about sports. But after the U Mass debacle it was much easier to get what they were saying.
  13. K

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    Interesting slide at home plate tonight by Lombard....don't think I've ever seen that one before. He followed later with a monster two-run homer to win the game. Wasn't the most intense of games though. And the win went to some guy just called up from AAA who really hasn't looked at all that...
  14. K

    Who started the USC game at left guard ?

    Thanks. :)
  15. K

    Who started the USC game at left guard ?

    Small sure seems to have the wrong name for an offensive lineman.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'