Recent content by kat92

  1. K

    When Does Cal Hang it Up?

    when Cal accepted the UK job, I remember him saying something about staying 10 years. Any one else remember that?
  2. K

    Loyola

  3. K

    ROLL TIDE

  4. K

    MVP

  5. K

    Officiating....

    I believe those ticky tacky fouls make our guys reluctant so they back off and then there is also the threat of that second foul and you sit. They seem afraid to play because they are gonna get called. I cannot believe when I see other teams not called and we get loaded down with them. Happens...
  6. K

    Alabama

On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Saturday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers