Recent content by KapitalCat

  1. KapitalCat

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    That was my initial thought with the all or nothing post. But I can still see a possible scenario where we are really good but not elite which is where I want to be next year.
  2. KapitalCat

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    That is a legit concern I just chose to go one way or the other but certainly there is a middle ground that would be a worst case scenario.
  3. KapitalCat

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    I'm very excited for the season because I see it going two possible ways . One this turns out to be a team that competes for the SEC regular season and gets to an elite 8 and Pope has a monster fall recruiting haul. Or it's more of the same, 12 losses, middle of the pack SEC, key injuries that...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set