Recent content by KansasClemson215

  1. KansasClemson215

    Truth bombs out of Philly

    Didnt watch but anything that comes from Philly is the truth 😁
  2. KansasClemson215

    Zohran Mamdani - “Racial Equity” Plan - Taker Never A Maker

    The fact that you said "Yankees" speaks volumes lol
  3. KansasClemson215

    Zohran Mamdani - “Racial Equity” Plan - Taker Never A Maker

    As someone who lives in Philly/NYC, I never understood this either. The only explanation I can think of is that they are bored or don't have a life....lol.. I could careless about what happens in Nebraska or Louisiana.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears