Recent content by Kamakazee

  1. K

    OT: SIG 365 X MACO COMP

    Added. Push a few rounds down range and the feel is very different than my GLOCK 19. I get less recoil and muzzle rise with the built in compensator. Only thing I don't like is that I would need to replace the barrel and slide if I wanted to put a can on it.
  2. K

    OT: SIG 365 X MACO COMP

    I now run a G19 5 MOS and thinking of adding a SIG 365 X MACO COMP. Does anyone have any feedback on the SIG from personal experience?
  3. K

    Any current/former Bud Light drinkers here?

    Screw them and what they support!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia