No way, no how. Larry is one of the top 5 players in the history of basketball. I like Reed and he has lots of promise, but let's not get ahead of ourselves on the Bird comparison
Oh yeah, I forgot to add one that I've seen a lot lately, especially with the Coach Prime culture. Referring to a really good player, a superstar when talking about the player...."Travis Hunter, he is Him"
--Using the "everyone is doubting us" or "nobody believes in us" or "our haters......" trying to manufacture motivation to play better.
--So and so, hotshot recruit...."he's a DOGG"....does that simply mean that he's a good player?
--In golf, when a player is hitting a tee shot, short par...
I'm saying that based on me seeing all of them, including Rex up-close, in-person numerous times. He had athletic ability that just can't be taught. Rex would excel in any era.
I can go along with what others said. During his time at UK, I was a teenager and attended quite a few games and saw him up close in person. Rex was a phenom in high school. There was such a huge buzz about him everywhere he went; big crowds at his games surrounded by tons of hype, as much...
PTI? I used to see that show back in 2004, early 2000's. Are those two doofs still on that show? Tony Karmenheiser and that guy Wihlbon, or whatever his name is?
PTI? I used to see that show back in 2004, early 2000's. Are those two doofs still on that show? Tony Karmenheiser and that guy Wihlbon, or whatever his name is?