Recent content by K84

  1. K84

    Northwest Cabarrus at Carson

    the game clock INEXPLICABLY went from 6:47 to 2:14 during the extra point kick from NWC. There were long and passionate discussions among officials, team representatives, and school officials. Replays of game plays seemed to verify the clock discrepancy, but officials required the clock to be...
  2. K84

    Northwest Cabarrus at Carson

    From what I read, there was no forfeit. The officials called the game with 2 minutes and 15 seconds to go in the game and ran off the field. there was some type of malfunction of the clock.
  3. K84

    Olympic(3-2) @ A.L. Brown(5-0) WK7

    It wasn’t Brown’s best game, left some opportunities on the field, but a wins a win.
  4. K84

    NPC Week 7

    South Iredell in a shocker. 2 to 0 gets safety in last 2 minutes of the game.
  5. K84

    Concord

    NOPE
  6. K84

    Concord

    I don’t . lol
  7. K84

    Concord

    With all the new schools, and nowhere for any growth it’s killing Koncord.
  8. K84

    West Rowan vs Carson

    If MaxPreps is right WR won 46-24
  9. K84

    Concord

    I’m still not sold on SR they have played a pretty weak schedule.
  10. K84

    A.L. Brown(4-0) @ Berry (2-2)

    Last I seen 180 yards
  11. K84

    This board is boring without Nepsey

    Yep, I miss my old Mallard Creek buddy’s.
  12. K84

    Northwest Cabarrus vs East Rowan

    NW by 10
  13. K84

    West Rowan vs Carson

    WR by 21
  14. K84

    A.L. Brown(4-0) @ Berry (2-2)

    lol, I think I know who this is now.
  15. K84

    East Forsyth@Mooresville

    I seen somewhere that it said the 7A is the toughest class
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating