Recent content by K0WB3LL

  1. K

    OT: Best trees to plant for a new house?

    For a barrier leyland cypress grow extremely fast and hold their foliage year round. You can go with little gem or teddy bear magnolias, as they don’t shed leaves like their big brother and aren’t as big. I prefer the teddy bears. Golden rain trees are a good choice as well. Really just...
  2. K

    Who turned off their TV

    I actually got in my truck, started driving around and listening to the game on the radio in the 8th inning to change up the Bad JU-JU. Looks like I’ll be driving around for 4 hours come Tuesday night.
  3. K

    Interested in the gridiron tickets if you haven't sold them. You can email me at [email protected]

    Interested in the gridiron tickets if you haven't sold them. You can email me at [email protected]
  4. K

    Text me. 6014083252

    Text me. 6014083252
  5. K

    How can I get them and pay for them. I'd like them

    How can I get them and pay for them. I'd like them
  6. K

    I need 2.

    I need 2.
  7. K

    Looking for two if your willing to split them up..

    Looking for two if your willing to split them up..
  8. K

    I am interested. How much?

    I am interested. How much?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game