Recent content by k-purple

  1. K

    GAME THREAD WVU @ Baylor

    lets hope for a new record, Refs 36- Hugs 2
  2. K

    WVU's Dana Holgorsen On Win Over BYU & Preparing For Kansas State

    Dude has no worries, I like his confidence before the beating, at least he's used to it. :popcorn:
  3. K

    Prediction: Dana tames the Wizard

    If your referring to the Mask vid done 4 years ago...he's moved away. He wasn't a KSU grad or student. Fort Riley Army transfer from Illinois who gets excited to piss off the competition, but don't we all? :middlefinger:[winking]
  4. K

    Texas governor trying to force in Houston

    ECU to Big 12? .......[laughing][jumpingsmile][pfftt]:popcorn:[laughing]
  5. K

    Don't blame Luck for this mess. Blame the Dana fanboys

    I didn't compare them, I was saying we got beat down and will survive to fight another day, you should too.
  6. K

    Don't blame Luck for this mess. Blame the Dana fanboys

    Who's your answer? We got beat down 55-0 with a HOF coach, get over it. We beat OU at their place last year, and we couldn't compete at all this yr. We been thru heell and back in this conf. but we keep it interesting. Ku can't hold their ball sak.
  7. K

    Big 12 is 0 for 3

    Re: I have a small ignore list . This post was edited on 3/19 8:23 PM by ksuJFreeman
  8. K

    Big 12 is 0 for 3

    Re: I have a small ignore list I would bet he regrets leaving, he had it better at KSU.
  9. K

    Big 12 is 0 for 3

    dude, WVU will lose too, maybe not 1st round, but u think Huggy will stay sober enough in the 2nd round>? lol
  10. K

    Baylor gets kicked in the nuts

    yes they did This post was edited on 3/19 8:20 PM by ksuJFreeman
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return