Recent content by jwarigaku

  1. J

    ESL v Florida: 34-28, OT Pats

    Flyer by a few Bus lengths!
  2. J

    When was the Last Time you saw EdgyTim at a game?

    November 2015 at the state title games. Sure do miss Edgy’s coverage here in PA. Oddly enough in a state known for football we have no near comparison, therefore I compare Edgy to the rarity of a unicorn!
  3. J

    Inserra starts 2026 off

    I call BS and someone with an ax to grind with the CCL/ESCC because they were dismissed from their “coaching position”. If you had all these emails you wouldn’t be able to contain yourself. If in fact you do have these emails send them to the IHSA for investigation because no one wants or needs...
  4. J

    Inserra starts 2026 off

    All is well here thank you for asking, I hope the same for you and all of yours!…hard to believe my oldest turned 31 and youngest 24 this past spring…how time flys!
  5. J

    Inserra starts 2026 off

    McCaravan, I have been following but trying not to blow the thread up because it’s been a fun read seeing that zero has changed in 10 years. That said we will become perhaps odd teammates this season supporting our right to exist! I tip my hat to you my Friend!
  6. J

    Inserra starts 2026 off

    Sorry you quoted him with “100%…….” Apologies to you so instead I direct that comment to Clown.
  7. J

    Inserra starts 2026 off

    This is just not true, Georgia was just told this spring to take a seat in a transfer case by the courts. My oldest lives in Austin and the transfer season in Texas is as big or bigger than Chicagoland because of size and the religion of football in Texas. Florida is no stranger to the transfer...
  8. J

    Poster??

    JCA not Montini.
  9. J

    Poster??

    Oh, he’s around he’ll smoke himself out late August or early September and will need a new name by November. I miss Ramblinman and good old Elmer from Montini.
  10. J

    What Matchups Would You Want to See vs Teams from Other States?

    Bones, Love your first matchup…love me some Bobby but that’s a tall order against that MD crew…the last matchup I just don’t get, the Hershey PA High school team is not really know for football are you thinking maybe Central Dauphin, Harrisburg, or York Central?
  11. J

    State Final Schedule Recommendation Discussed at the December Football Advisory Committee Meeting

    4Afan, I had heard about this but never thought it got out of committee. If it’s been on the books I have not seen it really affect anything, mind, I’ve only been back in PA since 2016. I will see what I can find out.
  12. J

    State Final Schedule Recommendation Discussed at the December Football Advisory Committee Meeting

    Parts of what Copilot says are correct others are kinda true and still others are false. PA uses a combination of leagues within geographic districts and districts have different ways of calculating seeding based on playoff points or a mathematical formula to calculate a fractional numeric...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'